»

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sweetest Thing Ever

I promise we'll get some fun stories up, but for now you've got to see these pictures. Our good and very talented friend Addie White took these amazing pictures of Eisley!! So sweet! We think the naked shots are really cute, but some think it's not appropriate, any thoughts??? Anyway, Eisley is modeling several of the products I make and sell. I'm really enjoying that and she's the best model! Sorry there are so many pictures. Couldn't just pick a few. It's a curse all mothers suffer from I suppose!!
















4 comments:

Katie said...

She IS the sweetest thing ever! How was your cruise? I hope you guys had so much fun. It was fun to catch up with your cute little family. Your baby is beautiful!

Casey and Brynn said...

She is adorable. Okay, so I have to know what you make? Is it the tutu's? What about the pacifier holder? I would love both of those, and would order them from you! Email me at brynnturnbaugh@gmail.com She is truly the cutest model! And I think the naked pics are cute!

Angela said...

Hey sis, those pictures are adorable and it makes me miss you guys even more! I'm glad you put more pictures up of your stuff so I can refer people to this blog for now. We will see you guys soon. Love you.

Not quite Utards said...

She has got to be one of the most beautiful baby girls I've ever seen. That last picture...those eyes. Whew. Good luck you two!