»

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pictures of Eisley

Eisley at 4 months


Eisley's reflection in her play mirror. Looks like a doll!









Reading her favorite book with her 2nd favorite Grandpa! (Sorry Grandpa, you knew the deal: Quid pro quo; pick me as your favorite grandchild and I would choose you as my favorite.)




Mmmm....Dr. Pepper!


Our Gerber baby model!


















Being rediculously good looking is hard...photo shoot over!














Hanging out with cousin Malia

Girls just wanna have fun!! Madison, Emmalyn, Eisley and Malia

Really enjoying bath time these days...especially with cousin Emmalyn!

Super flexible, but that won't last long. Neather of her parents can touch their toes! Gotta love those thighs!!

First time in the swimsuit! (Good dodging skills Angie- next time we play dodge ball you are on the other team)

First experience in the pool!


I really am a princess!


Lovin' my time with cousin Anika!



Eisley at six months

8 comments:

Katie said...

What a SWEETIE PIE!!! I must meet her soon! When can I come over?????

Melissa Tiek said...

She is oh so cute! I love her little tutu.

Nikki said...

You make the cutest little girl things! I love the tutu's. I keep telling myself I am gonna make one for LIv. I just need to get on the ball. Good seeing you the other night. You are always so sweet.

The Pope Fam said...

SOOOO CUTE!! That was so fun in Colorado. I love the pictures with the cousins!!
The Popes

The Christensen Family said...

She is adorable!!! Love her smile and her chubby legs! I think you should have a million babies if they all come like her! XO Steph

Angela said...

First of all I am a sweet dodge ball player and you'd be lucky if I was on your team...and secondly it's Emmalyn, not Emmalynn.
Third, we love Eisley and miss her dearly. We want to play with her again!!

Dan said...

Its Caroline Brian... CAROLINE!

MIKE AND SAMMI said...

She is adorable. I can't believe how big she is. You are right, we need to get together.