»

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

WARNING: Only for those without weak stomachs

Lately we've been needing to tell Eisley that she doesn't look cute in her outfits because without fail, everytime we praise her for how cute she is she decides to BLOW OUT in it!!! She particularly likes to blow out when we are out and about. My sister Angela also seems to bring it out of her. Thanks a lot sis!! In fact, in some of those pictures we are at the Malt Shoppe in Provo. They had no kind of changing facilities so we resorted to changing her massive explosion on one of their benches in the restaurant. Hopefully they washed that bench good!! Dan thinks I'm crazy for taking pictures, which he's got a point, but it was all too funny and gross not to share. ENJOY!!

6 comments:

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

That's disgusting!! I can't believe you posted those pictures...of me...I look so funny. J/K I am glad that I can bring out the best in your daughter. You have to admit that it was a pretty good blowout and a fun experience, at least for us.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

ha ha ha, i remember those days oohhh so well. tate was the worst when it came to blow outs, everyday...all of the time! he was the blow out king....glad to see there is a queen!

Melissa Tiek said...

Those are some pretty amazing blowouts. Seriously. It always amazes me to see that something so cute and small can produce something so large and disgusting.

Candace said...

I like how these poop pictures are right by the pizza picture!! Anybody still hungry?

Erica said...

Owen did that daily (literally!) for about 7 or 8 weeks. I am soooooooo glad it's not such a regular occurrence anymore! I was so tired of scrubbing poop!