»

Friday, September 19, 2008

One Week to Go!!



Well, only one week to go! We keep telling her she can come anytime, but she's still just hanging out. That's ok, we're just anxious to meet her!

It's amazing how the body can stretch like that huh?!!! We've really enjoyed this whole experience. We love feeling her move around in particular! Dan likes to poke at her and get her all riled up. It's a fun game they play! I can tell already that Dan is going to be a great father! This pregnancy has really brought us closer and we're looking forward to a new chapter in our lives together. We've certainly been blessed!

Look out world, here comes baby girl Brandt!!

7 comments:

Casey and Brynn said...

I voted for you baby bump! Good luck with your baby..waiting this last little bit is always the worst part! Can't wait to see pictures of her!

Melissa Tiek said...

I was hoping you would post something! Since Jason and I don't get the immediate news I was wondering whether or not you had gone into labor yet. Good luck! Let us know when it happens! (Or let Steve and Allison know so they can tell us.) :)

Charee B Mcclellan said...

well i voted for you!!! wish that i had read through your post a bit better and noticed that you said that you were 194, but it was pretty interesting to see how "slutty" (sorry about the harsh word...but true) that some people can be. i liked your picture, you will win for sure!! luv ya and good luck in the next week or so.

Er Bear said...

you are the cutest preggy girl i have ever seen! too bad your head got cut out of the picture though!! i think i was that big at 6 months! good luck to you with labor and delivery... its a piece of cake... enjoy the hospital and all the pampering:) names?

Jody said...

Today is the 26th! Any news???

Katie said...

Okay darling, I'm still waiting to hear the name you guys picked! And please let me know when would be a good time to come by and visit! I want to meet this new addition! :)

Congrats on your first child. How wonderful!!!!

Courtney Vance said...

Ok I got my vote in for you guys. I hope that you're getting some sleep with your pretty little lady.