»

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Ridiculous Six

This last Saturday night Dan and I went on a double date with Andrew (Dan's brother) and Liz (a good friend from work). We set them up for this date extravaganza!! The theme for the evening was Rock Band. We decided that we would create our own band named 'The Ridiculous Six'. We dressed eachother up in the best rockin' clothes that we had to get into character fully. As you can see, we looked sooo cool! Once we were all dressed up we went to the One Man Band Diner... well, because it had the word 'band' in it. It was actually very good and we signed a few autographs. We're famous already!! We ended the night with a concert in our basement. We totally rocked especially all dressed up as true rockers! It was a great night!

"The Ridiculous Six"

Liz and Andrew striking a pose
Rocker Babes Yes, those are my shirts that Andrew is wearing! We get 40 miles to the gallon on this hog...still got room for one more Rocker MOM We're the real deal!

11 comments:

Katie said...

Hooray for a new post, FINALLY! :)You're one hot rocker prego mom!!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

haha!!! This is so rediculous, but it is funny! Looks like y'all had a great time!

Casey and Brynn said...

Love the little belly. Very cute. Do you have a name picked out yet?

Charee B Mcclellan said...

Yeah- I found the one and only cool blog!! Thanks for the in! Loved to seeing the pictures of your outings and will keep a watch on that belly growing and arrival. It was great to see you guys at grandaddy's place, next to the 2 cent candy place. You guys are way cool.....love ya much.

Crystal said...

I hope that you remember me! I saw your blog on Casey and Brynn's and I just had to say Hello! Congrats on your little girl! I am so excited for you. It looks like you had a fun date night. I hope we can keep in touch!

Liz said...

CANDYLAND!

I am in these photos, so obviously, I love this post. It's possible - pig - that you are one of my favorites ever.

Liz said...

CANDYLAND!

I am in these photos, so obviously, I love this post. It's possible - pig - that you are one of my favorites ever.

The Whites said...

You guys are awesome! We miss you so much! Candace, you are beautiful!!!!!! Oh and why were you the ridiculous six not the ridiculous 4?????

Robin said...

Where's the other 2? I only count 4... okay, that looks like a ton of fun and reminds me of that super awesome group date we all went on in high school where we did each other's hair all crazy then went to Target. Hey, I need to get your email address so I can invite you to my newly secured blog. I'm at ballette@gmail.com Take care and Candace, you look awesome!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

HEY I LOVE THE POST AND ALL (AND I TOLD SOME OF MY FRIENDS AND WE JUST MIGHT HAVE TO COPY YOU AND HAVE A ROCK BAND ALSO..LOOKS OHH SO FUN) BUT I WOULD ALSO LOOOOOOVE TO SEE SOME OTHER WILD AND CRAZY THINGS THAT YOU DO..GET POSTING!!

Matt and Jamie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those clothes! ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Those who are about to rock...we salute you!